Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yummy Water To Help Boost weight loss? Okay!

4/2/2012 UPDATE: TOTALLY WORKS!!! Ever since I gave birth to my now 3 1/2 month old son I try on a pair of jeans every week at least once that I wore before I was pregnant . It first started out that I couldn't get my thighs in them. Then it turned into not being able to get them button. And for a long time that was the case. Last week is when I tried this water. Today the jeans fit! I really think the water helped..well and eating right and exercising!!


If you ask my husband he'll call me a little crazy when it comes to finding new ways to drink water and actually like it! 8 glasses of water a day seems like a lot and I know I don't get that. We all know lemon water is amazing. But I don't want to just drink lemon water all day every day. So I started drinking cucumber water which is beyond amazing since I LOOOVE cucumbers! Then I stumbled across this recipe...I'll be honest, it's not better than cucumber water or lemon water but it's pretty darn good!!

Ingredients:
2L water
 1 medium cucumber
 1 lemon
 10-12 mint leaves
 Steep overnight in fridge and drink every day!


Adapted From: We Heart It

2 comments:

  1. can you plz tell me that how many glasses a day
    i should this water lemon and cucumbur for loss tmmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this lemon + cucumber water, so I'm going to have to give this a try! But I've tried similar detox drink in the past, and while they make for a great little cleanse, you probably shouldn't rely on these for weight loss, because you'll gain back any weight you lose extremely quickly. If you want to lose weight AND keep it off for good, you can't do it without making some *sensible* changes to your diet and lifestyle. That's the basis of any truly effective weight loss strategy. In fact, check out the following article that does a wonderful job of explaining the key factors in a successful, long-term weight loss plan: fatfreeme.net/big5

    ReplyDelete