Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

For the love of crayons

Like mother, like daughter, A loves coloring. So we have an insane amount of crayons laying around in this house. We needed to get rid of some of them. I came across a project on pinterest that I thought would be fun for us to do together. I'm sure most of you have all seen it. Melting crayons on canvas!


We hot glued the crayons onto the canvas. 

Prop the canvas up either on a tilt or straight up depending on how fast you want the crayon to "slide" down. Take a blow dryer and set it on low (unless you have a diffuser for it like I do, you can do it on high) to melt the crayons.

Once it's done it will look a little something like this!

Have fun with it! I've seen some really creative ones!

Adapted From: Tip Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment