Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

For the love of leg warmers.

Okay, so as I lay in bed last night trying to fall asleep because I knew my son would be waking up for his feeding in an hour or two, I couldn't help but think to myself "Why would I do this blog on just cooking?" We do a lot of crafts in this house and DIY projects that people want to see how I did them so we might as well do it all on this page!

Today's St. Patricks Day. My kids had their outfits all ready to go. I put on my sons onesie and realized I didn't have any cute pants for him to wear. I've been trying so hard to find websites where they have cute boy leg warmers but the prices are either too expensive or you have to buy the onesie with it. I don't want the onesie, I only like the leg warmers..JUST GIVE ME THOSE!!! So I went in my daughters closet and look a pair of her old leggings and cut the legs off of them..
I sewed (by hand since I dont have a sewing machine) each end of the leggings. The white ones are a little small but they work for now...
They certainly aren't perfect. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the greatest at sewing. But they get the job done and practice makes perfect! I still have to sew the argyle ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment