Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sweet and Sour Meatballs and Pasta

When my husband and I first started dating he made me these for dinner one night. I wasn't so sure about it at first but thought I'd give it try. (If you know me, you know back then I didn't like to step outside of my comfort zone) I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love this meal!!!!

Ingredients:
Sweet and Sour Sauce
Meatballs
Pasta Noodles

Directions:
1. Once water is at a rolling boil, turn stove to medium and add noodles. Cook for approx. 8-10 minutes.
2. Prepare meatballs in microwave followed by directions on the bag. (All depends on which brand you use) I added a little water to the meatballs. Half way through I cut them in half  and rotated them so they would cook better.
3. Once meatballs and pasta are fully cooked I added the sweet and sour sauce to both!

Such an easy fast meal and tastes soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment