Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Car Emergency Kit

The other day we were driving home from my in-laws and our daughter kept saying she needed a tissue. And of course it happened to be the one time we didn't have one. I remember I came across a Emergency Car Kit on pinterest and decided I had to do this. Most of the things I already have in my car but they are scattered around in compartments and I forget where they are so today during my spare time (little that I had) I made one.

I took an old wipe box I was literally about to throw away and found some fabric laying around (okay that's a lie it wasn't just laying around. I took it off one of the Easter baskets we have :-O )


Inside I put...
-Kleenex
-Wipes
-First Aid Kit containing bandaids, alcohol pads, gauze, hand sanitizer pads
-Advil
-Hand Santizer Gel
-Lotion
- Safety Pin
-Hair tye
-Pen
-and a couple Fruit Snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment