Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Brown Sugar and Oil Chicken

This was so good! And added to my recipe keep list (made by my husband ;-) )
My one and only complaint...The brown sugar was burning on the pan so bad my entire house (upper and lower) were FILLED with smoke. Luckily the chicken was unharmed and perfectly fine! I'm not to sure how to fix this problem? If you have suggestions please leave them in the comment section!!!!

Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil

Directions:
Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender
Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.



Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-garlic-chicken-5478#ixzz1wq1FMNcE

No comments:

Post a Comment