Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Taco Salad

I know we all know how to make a taco salad. I'm only posting this because for the first time I made them at home with the Aztec Taco Salad shells that you find by the cheeses. You know when you out for Mexican and order a Taco Salad but you can never finish it because it's so darn big. And you can't take you home as leftovers because the shell will just get all soggy. Nope, not these one. These are the perfect size! For once I actually finished the entire meal! That NEVER happens!!!!

Basically, they just lay out on this card board box and you let cook in the oven until they are crispy and brown..I don't have the directions because this was from earlier this week but I think it's for about 6 minutes. (Yes, I'm not perfect and my pans aren't either! :-O but hey, that makes it all the more "real" doesn't it?)

And they turn out like this!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment